Tuesday 20 September 2011

School has started. I've never been so drained.

I love it.

School is presenting new challenges for me. I am currently studying painting, drawing, visual foundations, photography and printmaking. Printmaking has to be the most interesting course yet.  It is a brand-new medium for me. I think I'm in love.

You carve images into a piece of linoleum, ink it and then put it through an old-fashioned press. We just started learning, so when I learn more, I'll write about it here!


Lately my emotions have seemed to be getting the best of me. I think too much. Then again, maybe everyone does. Instead of acting on what I'm thinking, I've decided to put it all down into a tree painting. I told myself I wasn't going to paint anymore trees but I couldn't resist.



That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment