Wednesday 2 November 2011

Art for Sale (2011)

Hello!

I am selling some of my art I have had hanging around my house (done by me). I am wanting to make room for new things I have been working on. All of my work is done with acrylic. I'm flexible with prices so don't be shy to offer something different than my asking price.

I have priced things much lower than what I ask for when I have my work in art shows.

Now onto the paintings!

Nintendo



 Wario 8 x 8 Acrylic on Canvas $25

Goomba 8 x 8 Acrylic on Canvas $25 SOLD

Toad 8 x 8 Acrylic on Canvas $25

Bundles of Boos SOLD
3 Panels 6 x 24 each
Acrylic on Canvas $60
(all three are sold together)

Toad Confusion SOLD
10 x 20 Acrylic on Canvas $50


Trees of the Night

Dreaming Forest Walks: Winter
30 x 30 Acrylic on Canvas $300

Lighting the Way Home
24 x 20 Acrylic on Cradle Wood $150

Winter Sunrise
48 x 16 Acrylic on Canvas $250


Misc.

Deadmau5 at Night
16 x 20 Acrylic on Canvas $150
(Colours are more vibrant than the photo)



Any inquiries can be emailed to: sophietabak@gmail.com

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment